Campfire Big Table
At A Glance:
The monolithic Campfire Big Table is as versatile as your kitchen table. Informal and inviting, it can be whatever you need it to be: a meeting place, workstation for four people, lots of storage and work surface. Can't decide? That's fine - it morphs right along with your needs.
What's To Like:
It's big, solid, and built to withstand all those meetings you'll use it for, and all the parties your company will throw (yes, even the ones with the dancing-on-the-table thing).
What's Not to Like:
It's huge and heavy! So what we like is almost the same thing as what we don't like ... we know, that's cheating. But the thing is that without the weight, you don't have sturdiness. In this case the tie goes to the "what we like."
The Bottom Line:
If what you're looking for is a long-term solution for a table everyone can use, or meet around, or use as party central, the Campfire Big Table is it. It's built to last with Turnstone quality and attractive to boot.
- 28" or 40" h (depending on selection) x 96" w x 48" d
- Weight: 380 lbs. (please call us at 888-467-6278 for delivery and assembly options)
- Choose between a full top version (shown here) or a split-top version with Technology Tray (center rail for work tool accessories and power outlets at each end)
- Available in sitting height (24" h) or standing height (40" h) versions
- Choose from a wide variety of eye-pleasing laminate finishes
- Fits perfectly into any workplace as a gathering place or workstation
The Campfire Big Table is also known by the following manufacturer item number: TS4TL40.
Wood, low-pressure laminate and steel.Measurements
Sitting Height Version: 28" h x 96" w x 48" d
Standing Height Version: 40" h x 96" w x 48" d
Weight: 380 lbs. (please call us at 888-467-6278 for delivery and assembly options)
The story of Campfire, designed by Kirt Martin & Tim Stoepker
Take your favorite place to work...Campfire is informal furniture inspired by familiar indoor and outdoor spaces. Those places that small emerging companies think about when it comes to their idea work environments. Inspired by peoples' everyday life, Campfire has been designed to take elements that work at life and make them life at work.
It is inspired by the needs of small emerging companies. Their totally informal work style and their vital need for community led us to create a series of user-centered elements that create work islands helping those companies generate ideas, energy and community.