Jenny Lounge Chair
designed by Brian Kane
At A Glance:
Elegant and affordable, solid yet flexible. Jenny makes an excellent lounge chair for your workplace, home office, or any other part of your home. The Jenny Lounge Chair mimics the tailored lines of the Jenny Club Chair but adds curvaceous flared arms for a distinct look.
What's To Like:
Simplicity and sturdy functionality - fully upholstered, the Jenny Lounge Chair is a comfortable and durable seat.
What's Not to Like:
The price seems high for a simple lounge chair - but remember, this is contract-quality furniture, ready to hold up under constant use in an office setting. It's just not priced that well for the home.
The Bottom Line:
The Jenny Lounge Chair is a great choice for high-use situations - like if you have kids or an office that needs visitor seating.
- 34.25" h x 30" w x 32.5" d
- Relaxed upholstery that ages well and adds to the chair's comfortable look
- Comes standard with black heavy-duty plastic legs with glides
- Also available with optional Brushed Aluminum or solid Maple legs in your choice of stain color
- Arms curve out, giving the chair an inviting, dimensional profile
- Fabric upholstery gives you a plethora of choices to match your decor
*Ottoman in picture not included - but doesn't it look great?
The Jenny Lounge Chair is also known by following the manufacturer item number: TS31402.