Wall Brackets for Slatwall
At A Glance:
The Steelcase Slatwall Wall Brackets provide the ability to use the Steelcase Slatwall (sold separately) in a cost-effective, wall-mounted application. Makes the best use of horizontal and vertical space in the office environment.
What's To Like:
You don't need to take up any desk space - just mount the slatwall on the wall, and you'll be making the best use of your space.
What's Not to Like:
For brackets, these are kind of expensive. But you'll be hard-pressed to find a better miscellaneous storage system with cheaper traditional slatwall. Steelcase know they have a good product on their hands.
The Bottom Line:
The Steelcase Slatwall Wall Brackets are a strong support for the 48" Slatwall, and when mounted on studs they can hold up to 60 lb.
- Overall dimensions without slatwall: 16" h x 31" w x 3" d
- Mounts must be installed into wall studs
- Slatwall can hold a maximum of 60 lb
- Product does not allow two slatwall tiles to work in a corner application
- Slatwall can overhang wall mount brackets 12" for tiles up to 48" wide
- Slatwall tiles mount approximately 1" away from the wall
The Steelcase Wall Brackets for Slatwall are also known by the following manufacturer item number: WSWM. They were formerly known as the Details Wall Brackets for Slatwall.