Accommodate Chair, Set of 2 by HON
The key to designing a high performance environment is to support productivity everywhere throughout the space. From waiting areas and cafés to meeting spaces and offices, Accommodate creates opportunities for people to get work done in a comfortable, casual setting. With a guest and bariatric chair, as well as café and counter height stools, Accommodate supports a variety of spaces and applications with a cohesive seating platform that delivers greater comfort, adaptability and design continuity. Accommodate is designed to adapt to your environment, people and budget.
Accommodate is the perfect fit for virtually any environment, user or activity. The stackable guest chair frame saves space when the chairs are not in use, and the variety of options for legs, arms, dual-fabric upholstery and frame finishes puts the power of customization in your hands. Every model features a wall-saver leg design that prevents the back of the chair from damaging walls or furniture. Accommodate provides all the comfort you need and the versatility your space demands.
- Stacks up to four high on the floor to save valuable space
- Gangs with other guests chairs to form clean rows and seating arrangements
- Lightweight, maneuverable frame is ideal for multi-purpose spaces, cafes and common areas
- Thin profile seat cushion is made of a higher density molded foam designed to last longer
- Wall-saver leg design keeps the back of the chair from scratching adjacent walls or cabinets
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Convenient wipe-out space between backrest and seat cushion for easy cleaning
- Nylon glides slide effortlessly across hard surfaces
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.