AD Modern Synergy Motif Drawer Chest by American Drew
Synergy collection was inspried by the materials themselves making it eclectic and flexible. This new group continues the look of AD Modern but features Character grade Ambrosia Maple as the unexpected focus. This wood is admired throughout artisan industries from custom guitar makers to architectural design firms for its unique markings. Select American Black Walnut adds a contrasted hue to the gray dyed Ambrosia Maple while Knotty Oak adds an element of texture. While these selections are beautiful on their own, it is when they are combined that we are left with a greater Synergy.
- Features five drawers, metal base, adjustable levelers, and hand holds in back of case.
- Second drawer down has two dividers, and third drawer down has three dividers.
- Bottom drawer is Cedar lined.
- Woods have grain and color variations due to growth patterns of each tree, resulting in a beautiful and unique piece.
- American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: American Walnut, Ambrosia Maple, and cold rolled steel.
Overall: 56" H x 42" W x 20" D
Overall Product Weight: 135
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1927, American Drew is a well-established, leading manufacturer of bedroom, dining room, and occasional furniture. The company's headquarters are located in High Point, North Carolina - in America's furniture production heartland. American Drew's collections cover a broad variety of style categories including traditional, transitional and contemporary. Their collections range from the legendary 18th Century traditional "Cherry Grove," celebrating its 52nd year of success, to the extremely popular "Bob Mackie Home Collection," influenced by the world-renowned fashion designer, Bob Mackie. Each piece is crafted from high quality hardwood solids and veneers, and many pieces are available in different finishes to complement most room decors.