At A Glance:
Airtouch is all about meeting your everyday needs. This height-adjustable desk gives you the support and flexibility you need in order to complete those daily tasks. Its worksurface can be raised or lowered simply and effortlessly - as if it were floating on air.
What's To Like:
This is an easy one! We've often wished we could stand up for a while, stretch our legs, without having to derail our train of thought. Airtouch makes that easy - go from sitting to standing in one smooth motion, taking your computer screen right up with you. Plus, research has shown that changing positions throughout the day increases blood flow, decreases lower and upper body discomfort, and increases productivity. Airtouch promotes healthy ergonomics, enabling users to change their working positions from seated to standing.
What's Not to Like:
The Airtouch's price seems steep, but other than that, there's not much to complain about. And if you want a combination of durability and ease of use, it may be worth the extra bucks after all.
The Bottom Line:
Ergonomics, health benefits, and productivity? Sign us up! The Airtouch provides them all, effortlessly and durably. High price notwithstanding, this height-adjustable desk is a winner.
- Dimensions: 26.5" to 43" h x 54" w x 22.25" d
- Column Weight: 16" to 21"
- 150 lb Capacity - optimized for 110 lb of cargo, maximum of 150 lb including the worksurface
- Designed for heavier loads such as dual-monitor setups
- Ergonomic lift handle activates smooth, effortless height adjustments
- Worksurface travels at the speed designated by user's effort.
- Moves from sit to stand position in one natural motion (approximately 1 second)
- Electric-free operation allows unit to be freestanding
- Leveling glides adjust to install unit on uneven floors
- Sturdy worksurface is 1-3/16" thick with radius corners to eliminate sharp edges and bang points
- User's edge has a 3mm edge profile
- Back and side edges are flat profiles
- Platinum frame
- Airtouch is GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality certified
- Up to 98% recyclable and 69% recycled content, depending on options
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.
Materials & Measurements
MDF and low-pressure melamine laminate, metal hydraulics and base
Overall: 26.5" to 43" h x 54" w x 22.25" d
Top: 37 lbs.
Column: 59 lbs.
Base: 33 lbs.
View Assembly Instructions