Amia Air Chair by Steelcase
As work grows increasingly complex and challenging, people seek physical and emotional comfort. So challenged ourselves to bring more ease and simplicity to a classic seating solution.
Amia Air offers a fresh take on our hardworking, versatile Amia task chair. A specially engineered geometric design in the backrest offers flexibility – encouraging healthy movement and providing support for posture changes. With integrated LiveBack™ technology and a breathable, transparent aesthetic, Amia Air is ideal for busy people and growing organizations who excel at doing more with less.
- Amia Air uses a unique geometric back to provide integrated LiveBack technology and dynamic back support.
- The comfortable, padded seat contours to you, while the flexible seat edge relieves pressure on the back of your legs as you recline or lean forward preventing leg fatigue.
- The front edge of the seat pan automatically adjusts to alleviate pressure under the thigh, for a long-term comfortable sit.
- 4-way adjustable arms move side to side, up and down, back and forth, and pivot to support you in any posture.
- Adjustable seat depth so that you are comfortable in any position. Just lift the lever and hold to slide seat forward or back.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 41.75" H x 26" W x 23.25" D
Overall Product Weight: 53
Overall Height: 37.25-41.75"
Overall Depth: 23.25"
Overall Width: 26"
Seat Depth: 16/5"
Seat Width: 18.5"
Seat Height from Floor: 16-20.75"
Back Width: 14"
Elbow Rest at Floor: 25.8-30.5"
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Whatever you need to accomplish in your home office, Steelcase can provide you with the tools to do it better, faster and more effectively. That's because they're passionate about unlocking the potential of people at work. It's the fundamental principle on which the company was founded in 1912, and it's being brought to your home office today. Headquartered in Grand Rapids, Steelcase is an international company with approximately 13,000 employees worldwide, manufacturing facilities in over 28 locations and more than 800 dealer locations around the world.