At A Glance:
With the appearance of large ropes laid side by side and steamrolled (how's that for a mental picture?), the Anchorage Rug has a distinctly nautical character. Made of 100 percent hand-woven New Zealand felted wool, this uniquely textured shag rug is a striking accent that won't go unnoticed. The Anchorage Rug is available in four Pantone colors.
What's To Like:
- Designers talk about adding texture to your space, and the Anchorage Rug is a great example of a rug that helps you achieve that look. It's like your living room becomes a dockside retreat.
- Deep piled but not overly long or shaggy, this woven rug maintains a clean appearance while still adding the texture you need.
- Surya really knows how to make rugs that last. This is a quality area rug.
What's Not to Like:
You could pay much less for a lesser rug, and there's no denying that. And if you don't like textured rugs, well, this is a textured rug.
The Bottom Line:
Whether you've got furniture near it or on it or nowhere close to it, this is a rug that with staying power. The Surya Anchorage Rug is a showpiece with plenty of visual interest.
- Rugs come in your choice of size:
5' x 8'
8' x 11'
- 100 percent New Zealand felted wool
- Hand woven (shag style)
- Made in India
- Comes in your choice of four Pantone colors
About the Manufacturer
Surya is a leading manufacturer of area rugs and home accessories. For over 35 years, Surya has produced high quality, innovative pieces. Surya's designers and weavers masterfully create some of the most versatile products that help bring out the best of every room. Combining an expert understanding of the latest trends with time tested manufacturing techniques, Surya offers products that are a perfect combination of color, pattern and texture.
Materials & Measurements
100 percent hand woven New Zealand Wool
5' x 8' rectangle
8' x 11' rectangle