Archive Sofa by Gus Modern
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
Mid-century drama delights in this exquisite Archive Sofa. The sophisticated look maintains your open concept with exceptional style and graceful charm.
- Overall Size: 30" h x 78" w x 36" d
- Upholstered in Laurentian Onyx fabric
- Sleek and dramatic design
- Walnut finish
- Ideal choice for open-concept spaces
- Blind-tufted seat
- Powder-coated cylindrical steel legs
- Exposed brass fittings
- Dacron-wrapped cushion fill for a structured look
- Easily converts to a daybed
- Adjustable, non-marking level feet
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Crafted of wood and fabric and upholstered in Laurentian Onyx fabric
Overall: 30" h x 78" w x 36" d
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 24"
Arm Height: 24"
About The Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.