Ardennes Joliette Chest by American Drew
Inspired by French Neoclassical design, Ardennes features the primary shapes of that classic period but leaves the more ornate details behind. The result is an updated, casual style that blends perfectly with today's home. It is made using wire brushed White Oak that is finished in a Black Forest finish on the cabinets and bases with contrasting tops finished in a Brindle tone. Notable design elements include shaped drawers, tapered feet, neoclassical chairs, and antique mirror accents on several pieces.
- Features six drawers, adjustable levelers, and hand holds in the back of the case.
- Drawer dividers are in the second and third drawers from the top.
- Bottom drawer is cedar lined.
- Woods have grain variations due to growth patterns of each tree, resulting in a beautiful and unique piece.
- American Drew finishes are naturally resistant to minor everyday hazards and accidents; however, some precautions are necessary to maintain the beauty of your wood furniture.
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Wire brushed White Oak, with a Black Forest Finish.
Overall: 58" H x 42" W x 19" D
Overall Product Weight: 260
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Founded in 1927, American Drew is a well-established, leading manufacturer of bedroom, dining room, and occasional furniture. The company's headquarters are located in High Point, North Carolina - in America's furniture production heartland. American Drew's collections cover a broad variety of style categories including traditional, transitional and contemporary. Their collections range from the legendary 18th Century traditional "Cherry Grove," celebrating its 52nd year of success, to the extremely popular "Bob Mackie Home Collection," influenced by the world-renowned fashion designer, Bob Mackie. Each piece is crafted from high quality hardwood solids and veneers, and many pieces are available in different finishes to complement most room decors.