Atwood Lounge by Gus Modern
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
The Atwood Lounge is a tailored design which features a blind-tufted seat and back, along with piping details which lend to a clean, sophisticated look. Perfect for a living room, bedroom or entryway, this smaller-scaled lounge functions as standalone seating, or it can be combined with the Atwood Sofa to create the Atwood Bi-Sectional. The solid wood perimeter base is walnut finish with tapered legs. The frame is constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC-«-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat and back
- Seat and back cushion fill is Dacron-wrapped to maintain shape
- Solid wood base/legs are Walnut finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried, FSC-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
Materials & Measurements
- Cushions are button-tufted upholstered
- FSC certified Solid Ash wood frame and base with Walnut veneer
- Stress tested joints
- Elastic Webbing Spring System
- Tight seat is Medium density polyurethane foam covered in Dacron wrap
- Seat and Back are blind tufted
- All fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Tack glider feet on all legs to prevent scratching
- See our Gus Modern upholstery guide to learn more
Overall: 27" h x 47" w x 29.5" d
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 23.5"
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.