Aubrey Sofa by Gus Modern
The Aubrey Sofa embodies chic sophistication with piped edges, a button-tufted seat cushion and three luxurious back cushions. An angled back profile and a slim sled base give the Aubrey a clean, refined silhouette which evokes Scandinavian design influences. The solid Ash sled-style base is stained with a walnut or natural finish (Velvet Blush fabric only) and is crafted with 100% FSC®-Certified wood, in support of responsible forest management.
- Top-stitched, tufted upholstery on seat cushion
- FSC®-Certified solid Ash sled base with walnut finish (light natural base only available with Velvet Blush fabric)
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood frame
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
The Aubrey Sofa contains FSC-Certified Wood harvested from a sustainably harvested forest.
About the Manufacturer
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.