by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
A sleek look for the bedroom or living area of your sophisticated modern home, this Bank Bench has a backless upholstered cushion offering exceptional comfort and versatility.
Our goal with Bank was to try to create a new modern classic. Modern in the way this piece is proportioned, with a low and deep sit and how it is structured, with a thin, minimal frame. Classic through the simple use of a collection of piped, rectangular cushions. It’s kind of our version of a finely tailored, slim fitting suit.
- Overall Size: 18" h x 48" w x 18" d
- Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame
- Brass or blackened metal steel legs
- Lava: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic
- Rostenkowski Blue: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen
- Sanford Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic
- Vern Grey: 59% Polyester / 41% Acrylic
- Mink Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton
- Mahogany Velvet: 100% Polyester
Materials & Measurements
|Materials: Blackened or Brass Metal Steel Legs with Piped Cushions on a Hardwood Frame
Overall: 18" h x 48" w x 18" d
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 18"
About the Manufacturer
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today - designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance - its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.