Bank Sleeper Sofa by Blu Dot
by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
The Bank Sleeper Sofa is perfect for you and yours to cozy up on - and with side cushions this thick, you'll find that it's a perfect lounge when you've got the place to yourself too. This modern sofa is made for comfort, with deep seats and plush cushions.
What's To Like:
- The Bank Sofa's cushions are all piped for texture and definition. It's a classy touch.
- This isn't a boring sofa - on the contrary, it's full of interest. We really like the Mink Velvet color scheme, but it's interesting to look at even aside from color.
- Double doweled and corner blocked kiln dried hardwood frame & back
- High resiliency foam & back
- Lava: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic
- Rostenkowski Blue: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen
- Sanford Linen: 63% Polyester / 37% Acrylic
- Vern Grey: 59% Polyester, 41% Acrylic
- Mink Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend upholstery
- Mahogany Velvet: 100% Polyester
Materials & Measurements
Brick: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester
Lava: 58% Polyester / 23% Olefin / 19% Acrylic
Linen: 100% Polypropylene
Rostenkowski Blue: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen
Mink Velvet: 82% Polyester / 18% Cotton blend
Overall: 30" H x 80" W x 37" D
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 30"
Assembly Required: No
About the Manufacturer
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today- designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance- its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.