Barstool Barstool by Blu Dot
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Barstool Barstool by Blu Dot.
by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
From the jungles of Minnesota, a wild wild Barstool Barstool appears! It's sleek, proportionate, stackable, made from good materials, and boasts a price that's totally tame. Blu Dot's Barstool Barstool can serve as a dining stool at a bar-height table, or a bar stool at a kitchen island, and can be accessorized with the Cozy Cozy for extra comfort. Four wood finishes and two upholstery colors.
What's To Like:
Price! It's not often we get to say that, but in the Barstool Barstool's case you're getting a good-looking bar stool for not a lot of dough.
What's Not to Like:
This one's actually hard to come up with - we'll just go with "some people may not like the way it looks." There, how's that?
The Bottom Line:
The Blu Dot Barstool Barstool is a slim bar stool with just enough attitude and a price that really makes you sit up and take notice.
- Overall dimensions: 41.8" h x 20" w x 20" d
- Seat height: 30.4"
- Chrome-plated steel legs
- Ebony: Ebony veneer on bent plywood
- Graphite on Oak: Stained technical white oak on bent plywood
- Ivory: Lacquer finish on bent plywood
- Technical White Oak: Technical white oak on bent plywood
- Upholstered (black or chocolate): Flesh-free leather alternative upholstery over bent plywood
- Plastic glides to protect floor
- Stackable up to 4 high
See all product information and details here