Basyx Cantilever Table by Hon
If you're looking for a solution to accommodate a wide variety of uses and spaces, look no further. The 24"W cantilever table provides the solution you need. With its lightweight frame and variety of laminate finishes, this multi-purpose table is not only aesthetically appealing, but also easy to move and reconfigure.
basyx by HON Occasional Tables enhance any lobby, waiting room or executive workspace. The durable materials and construction are ideal for high-traffic use. Complement any design with one of the available laminate finishes. All models are supported by the trusted and proven HON brand.
- Ideal for small to medium sized businesses
- Multipurpose design adapts to a variety of uses and spaces
- Scratch-, spill- and stain-resistant laminate stands up to heavy use
- Lightweight frame enables easy reconfiguration
- Use as an end table, portable worksurface or space divider
- Cantilevered, mixed material design creates a contemporary aesthetic
- One-piece cantilever leg with cross beam construction for greater rigidity and durability
- Welded brackets increase frame strength
- Table can be quickly and easily assembled
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Metal, Laminate
Overall: 20.75" H x 17.5" W x 9.8" D
Overall Product Weight: 12.8
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.