Basyx HVL105 High Back Leather Executive Chair by Hon
With a modern, graceful silhouette and plenty of comfort adjustments, the basyx by HON executive chair makes a statement in any private office or collaborative space. An integrated headrest provides additional upper body support - especially when reclined. So you can sit back, relax and free your mind to come up with your company's next big idea.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- A perfect solution for executive, professional, and conference workspaces
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail; color is Black
- Frame and five-star base are Polished Aluminum for maximum durability and easy cleaning
- Segmented, padded back design offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- To fit your body, this chair offers adjustable seat height
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather, Polished Aluminum
Overall: 45.75" H x 25" W x 27.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 46
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 17.5" and 20.25". Back Width: 21". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.