Basyx HVL108 Executive Chair by Hon
Get the sophisticated style you crave at a fraction of the cost with the basyx by HON executive high-back chair. This chair features thick, deep cushions, pleated stitching details, and a center-tilt mechanism, so you work with both comfort and class.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Tuxedo design on the back creates a contemporary aesthetic
- Polished Chrome base and arm accents reflect a professional appearance
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- The high-back design is scaled to fit a variety of users
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Layers of multi-density foam in seat and back provide long-lasting comfort
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- SofThread leather color is Black
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather, Polished Aluminum
Overall: 46.88" H x 29.75" W x 29.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 47.3
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height Adjustable between 17.2" and 21.4". Back Width: 20". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.