Basyx HVL151 Executive Chair by Hon
Get the distinctive style you crave at a fraction of the cost with the basyx by HON executive high-back chair. This chair features SofThread leather upholstery, an ergonomically contoured back and a center-tilt mechanism, so you work with both comfort and class.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Distinctive style you crave, at a fraction of the cost
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Ergonomically contoured back provides support to the lower spine for all-day comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 45.5" H x 27" W x 37.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 38
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Height Adjustable between 17.75" and 21.5". Back Width: 21". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.