Basyx HVL205 Mesh Work Chair by Hon
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This HVL205 task chair features a breathable mesh back for all-day comfort. The contemporary aesthetic is accompanied by a comfortable ride, created by the thickly cushioned seat with waterfall edge design to enhance circulation. It features center-tilt with lock and tension control for customizable comfort. This task chair offers the comfort and style of mesh at an attainable price.
- Breathable mesh back conforms to the upper body for added comfort
- Upholstered seat features detailed stitching for an upscale look
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 39.5" H x 23" W x 23" D
Overall Product Weight: 26.2
Seat Height: 15"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height Adjustable between 15.25" and 19.25". Back Width: 18". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.