Basyx HVL215 Task Stool by Hon
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This HVL215 task stool is ideal for standing height workstations and tables. Double-layered seat cushions with a waterfall seat edge help increase leg circulation. Designed to coordinate with the HVL210 chair, this stool offers an upscale feel at a compelling price.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Designed to work well with standing height worksurfaces and tables
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Two layers of foam cushioning provide plush comfort and reduce pressure points
- Large scale seat and back accommodate a wider variety of users
- Seat and back are upholstered in high-quality HON fabrics
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Sandwich Mesh
Overall: 48" H x 27" W x 27" D
Overall Product Weight: 37.4
Seat Height: 25"
Seat Depth: 15"
Seat Height Adjustable between 24.5" and 33.5". Back Width: 19". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.