Basyx HVL303 Mesh Nesting Chair by Hon
Some spaces require seating that is both versatile and mobile. The folding design of this nesting chair makes it suitable for any collaborative space. When it's not in use, the chair's arms and legs fold and nest to 7.5" to maximize floor space. No frills. Same comfort. That's basyx by HON.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Excellent for any organization seeking high performance on a limited budget
- Sandwich mesh seat and back provide breathability and ample cushioning
- Folding seat and leg design allows chairs to neatly nest together and save valuable space
- Folds and nests to 7-1/2" to maximize floor space
- Tubular steel frame stands up to frequent handling
- All-surface casters for easy mobility
- Lightweight frame and caster base allow for easy rearrangement in collaborative spaces
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Fabric
Overall: 33.5" H x 23.75" W x 23.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 27
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 20"
User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.