Basyx HVL402 Executive Chair by Hon
Stylish design meets customized comfort with the basyx by HON high-back executive chair. Waterfall seat edges and dramatic arms create an upscale look, making this chair ideal for any private office.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Segmented, padded back design with contrast stitching offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Durable vinyl upholstery resists spills
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Excellent for any organization seeking high performance on a limited budget
- A perfect solution for executive, professional, and conference workspaces
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 43.25" H x 26" W x 28" D
Overall Product Weight: 43.25
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height Adjustable between 16.5" and 20.5". Back Width: 19". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.