Basyx HVL518 Mesh Guest Chair by Hon
Outfit your lobby, cafeteria or other common area with this multi-purpose stacking chair. The tailored soft fabric seat with layered foam provides all-day comfort, and the double crossbar frame increases strength and durability so you can stack the chairs when not in use.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Tailored soft fabric seat with layered foam provides all-day comfort
- Stacks up to four high on the floor for quick rearrangement in multi-purpose rooms
- Contoured mesh back provides ergonomic fit and support
- Fixed arms provide added comfort
- Seat cover disperses pressure to prevent imprints when stacking
- Double cross bar frame increases strength and durability
- Wall-saver leg design keeps the back of the chair from scratching adjacent walls or cabinets
- Fabric color is Black
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Steel, Fabric
Overall: 35.75" H x 22.25" W x 24" D
Overall Product Weight: 22
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 24"
User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.