Basyx HVL525 Mesh Work Chair by Hon
We believe a great chair shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg. Enter the basyx by HON mesh high-back chair, where quality meets value. Its open-back design gives off a contemporary vibe, while its larger frame and support bar say, "Relax, I've got your back."
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Breathable mesh back conforms to the upper body for added comfort
- Larger back frame with support bar delivers substantial, long-lasting support
- Open back design creates a contemporary aesthetic
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position. 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 44" H x 26.5" W x 26.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 33
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Height Adjustable between 16.75" and 21.25". Back Width: 18". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.