Basyx HVL538 Mesh Cafe Stool by Hon
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. This HVL538 multipurpose task stool features a breathable, ergonomically shaped mesh back and multiple layers of foam seat cushioning for all-day comfort. The stackable frame saves valuable floor space when not in use. The waterfall seat edge help increase leg circulation, fixed arms provide upper body support, and the wall saver leg design prevents damage to surrounding walls. Designed to coordinate with basyx by HON HVL518 chair, this stool brings a consistent aesthetic to your space.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Breathable mesh back conforms to the upper body for added comfort
- Fixed arms provide valuable upper body support
- Stacks four high on the floor, and stacks nest together to further condense the footprint
- Waterfall seat edge promotes better leg circulation
- Tailored seat features multiple layers of foam cushioning to reduce pressure points
- Multipurpose stool design accommodates a wide variety of spaces and applications
- Wall-saver leg design keeps the back of the chair from scratching adjacent walls or cabinets
- Polyester fabric is abrasion and stain resistant
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Fabric
Overall: 49.75" H x 20.5" W x 23.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 44.45
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 18"
User Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.