Basyx HVL541 Mesh High Back Work Chair by Hon
Outfit your office with contemporary seating at an affordable price. This basyx by HON chair features adjustable-height arms, which allow you to rest your forearms while typing so you can tackle tasks with comfort and ease.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Design features broad curves and slender profile
- Breathable mesh back conforms to the upper body for added comfort
- Contemporary seat cushion features multi-density layered foam for comfort and support
- Lumbar adjustment adapts to support the lower back
- Adjustable-height arms allow users to rest their forearms while typing.
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only one lever
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights. Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 43.13" H x 28.38" W x 28.38" D
Overall Product Weight: 44.4
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Height Adjustable between 17.75" and 22.5". Back Width: 17". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.