Basyx HVL551 Mesh Mid Back Work Chair by Hon
We believe a great chair shouldn't cost you an arm and a leg. Enter the basyx by HON mesh back task chair, where quality meets value. With a wide range of structural support features, this chair offers a higher level of comfort at a compelling price.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Design aesthetic complements any modern office environment
- Polyester seat upholstery is abrasion resistant
- Back is breathable mesh for exceptional comfort
- Deeply contoured mesh back provides ample support to the lower spine
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 39.75" H x 26" W x 29" D
Overall Product Weight: 34
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 18.15" and 22.35". Back Width: 20". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.