Basyx HVL604 Executive Chair by Hon
Your contemporary office needs an executive chair to complement the space. This high-back option is finished with SofThread leather seat and back cushions and stylish tapered loop arms, for a modern look at an unbeatable price. With looks come comfort - an integral headrest and convenient center-tilt control provide support for whatever posture you take throughout the day.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- High-back design is ideal for any executive or management application
- SofThread leather seat and back cushions feature multi-density layered foam for comfort and support
- Articulated back cushions and integral headrest offer both contemporary appeal and exceptional comfort
- Tapered loop arms provide added comfort
- Controls on this chair are easy to reach and simple to understand, featuring only one lever
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Five-star base and back frame are molded from reinforced resin
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 46.5" H x 25" W x 26.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 39.7
Seat Height: 16"
Seat Depth: 18"
Seat Height Adjustable between 16.25" and 20.75". Back Width: 20". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.