Basyx HVL641 Executive Chair by Hon
This HVL641 executive high-back chair has center-tilt with lock and tension control. SofThread leather upholstery and loop arms and base give this chair an upscale feel at a compelling price.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- High-back design is ideal for any executive or management application
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Pleated stitching detail on the seat and back creates a sophisticated look
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Five-star base is molded from reinforced, high-strength resin; color is Black
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 47" H x 25.75" W x 28.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 43
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 18.2" and 21.4". Back Width: 21". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.