Basyx HVL685 Big and Tall Leather Executive Chair by Hon
This big and tall chair carries all the comfort and quality of the basyx by HON line, but is specially engineered and warranted for users up to 450 pounds. An integrated headrest provides additional upper body support so you can sit back, relax and tackle that big project
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- High-back design offers an upscale look for any executive office or conference environment
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Fixed loop arms provide added comfort
- Seat and back are reinforced to support up to 450 lbs.
- The simple, understandable controls include seat height to fit your body, and center-tilt to provide comfort
- Comfort adjustments include center-tilt with tension and upright lock
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 45" H x 27.5" W x 32" D
Overall Product Weight: 67
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 18.2" and 22.25". Back Width: 21". User weight capacity: 450 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.