Basyx HVL691 Executive Chair by Hon
A slim, ergonomic profile and thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort for anyone who sits in this basyx by HON executive high-back chair. With built-in lumbar support and an integrated headrest, this office chair balances form and function at an affordable price.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Slim profile and ergonomic comfort deliver high performance at an affordable price
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Ergonomic high-back design is aligned to the natural curve of the spine
- Built-in lumbar support cradles the user's upper body
- Thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Integrated headrest provides additional upper body support, especially when in recline
- Center-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point at the center to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline. Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position.
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Leather
Overall: 47.25" H x 27" W x 28.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 50
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 18.75" and 21.75". Back Width: 22". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.