Basyx HVL701 Work Chair, Mesh Back
This is the first of our heavy duty task chairs. Every inch of this chair was built with comfort and ergonomics first and foremost. It's a product built to handle the stress of 10 hours days and 60 hour weeks at the office - just like you are. With myriad adjustment to keep you supported and comfortable all day long, this is the perfect chair for a buyer who's looking for relief. The Basyx HVL701 mesh-back task chair is the perfect choice for those who need a breathable, adjustable task chair. The upholstered leather seat supports and cushions, and the anatomically curved mesh back features a built-in lumbar support. It's a great choice for weekday task environments, and comes in black leather with mesh.
- Swivel-Tilt: the 360 swivel allows for smooth movement, and the tilt helps keep everything within reach.
- Knee Tilt: tilt by dropping the back of the seat rather than raising the front, to keep the chair from hitting the underside of your desktop.
- Tilt Lock: lock the chair in place to keep it upright in a tasking position, or release the lock to recline.
- Height-Adjustable Arms: simple, secure, sturdy, attractive.
- Adjustable Seat Height: pneumatically raise and lower the seat height to match your most comfortable sitting height.
- Mesh Back: highly breathable, with designer contours.
- Sturdy Frame & Base: five-star base for stability and casters for mobility.
The Basyx HVL Chair Series from HON has all the bases covered when it comes to producing excellent work and task chairs. All of the chairs in this series are committed to serving users, and that means making them comfortable, keeping them healthy with the latest in ergonomic design, and keeping them in style. Each Basyx HVL Chair succeeds on its own terms, and each one has something different and unique to offer. From heavy duty models designed to get you through tough ten hour days to simpler task oriented chairs meant for group work stations or meeting areas, it won’t take long to find the perfect Basyx Chair for you and your office.
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 44.625" h x 27.5" w x 29" d
Seat: 22" w x 20" d
Back: 23" h x 23" w
Width Between Arms: 19.5" w
Height, Seat to Floor: 19.25-22" h
Usable Seat Depth: 20" d
Shipping Weight: 53 lbs