Basyx HVL702 Mesh High Back Task Chair by Hon
You've worked hard to get that promotion. Celebrate by refreshing the look and feel of your office with the basyx by HON mesh high-back task chair. The mesh seat and height-adjustable arms enhance any executive office environment.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Upscale visual design will enhance any executive office environment
- Breathable two-layer woven mesh back conforms to the upper body for added support
- Seat is sandwich mesh fabric for exceptional comfort
- Adjustable-height arms move up and down for shoulder and upper body support
- Adaptable comfort controls help users find the posture that best suits the work style
- Synchro-tilt mechanism reclines the back at a higher ratio than the seat for proper back alignment
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- Frame and five-star base are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 40.5" H x 26.5" W x 26.5" D
Overall Product Weight: 40
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 18.5" and 23.5". Back Width: 20". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.