Basyx HVL705 Big and Tall Mesh Executive Chair by Hon
You deserve a chair that fits you. With full mesh upholstery, knee-tilt control, adjustable lumbar support and height- and width-adjustable arms, the big and tall Executive Chair has all the quality and comfort you could ever need.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- The quality and comfort of an executive chair, without a significant increase in price
- Seat and back are mesh fabric for exceptional comfort
- Integrated lumbar support helps reduce back fatigue
- Reinforced frame and larger scale provides support to users up to 450 lbs.
- Wider seat pan comfortably accommodates utility belts and specialized equipment
- Adjustable-height and width arms move up and down, and toward and away from the body to adapt to various body sizes
- Mid-range knee-tilt mechanism rotates the seat from a point near the front to comfortably recline
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 42.88" H x 30.25" W x 25.63" D
Overall Product Weight: 59
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 19"
Seat Height Adjustable between 19.25" and 22.25". Back Width: 23". User weight capacity: 450 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.