Basyx HVL712 Work Chair, Mesh Back
This is a somewhat scaled down version of the 701 model. It retains the contoured seat and the attention to detail, as well as the sturdy construction and indefatigable work ethic. This is an excellent, breathable, comfortable work chair. The Basyx HVL712 mesh-back work chair is the perfect choice for those who need a breathable, adjustable chair for the office. The upholstered fabric seat supports and cushions, and the mesh back features a built-in lumbar curve. It's a great choice for weekday task environments, and comes in basic office black.
- Swivel-Tilt: the 360 swivel allows for smooth movement, and the tilt helps keep everything within reach.
- Synchro Tilt: the back tilts a little bit more than the seat does, to keep your legs in a comfortable position.
- Tilt Lock: lock the chair in place to keep it upright in a tasking position, or release the lock to recline.
- Height-Adjustable Arms: simple, secure, sturdy, attractive.
- Adjustable Seat Height: pneumatically raise and lower the seat height to match your most comfortable sitting height.
- Mesh Back: highly breathable, with designer contours.
- Sturdy Frame & Base: five-star base for stability and casters for mobility.
The Basyx HVL Chair Series from HON has all the bases covered when it comes to producing excellent work and task chairs. All of the chairs in this series are committed to serving users, and that means making them comfortable, keeping them healthy with the latest in ergonomic design, and keeping them in style. Each Basyx HVL Chair succeeds on its own terms, and each one has something different and unique to offer. From heavy duty models designed to get you through tough ten hour days to simpler task oriented chairs meant for group work stations or meeting areas, it won’t take long to find the perfect Basyx Chair for you and your office.
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 41.75" h x 29.5" w x 29.5" d
Seat: 19.75" w x 18.5" d
Back: 20.75" h x 20.5" w
Width Between Arms: 18.125" w
Height, Seat to Floor: 18-22.25" h
Usable Seat Depth: 18" d
Shipping Weight: 39 lbs