Basyx HVL721 Mesh Work Chair by Hon
The basyx by HON mesh back task chair offers enduring comfort and support at a price that won't break the bank. Its mesh back with adjustable lumbar support and arms helps you tackle all-day task work like a boss.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Aggressively priced and well-appointed for the value-conscious consumer
- Mesh back with adjustable lumbar support and adjustable arms provides outstanding support for all-day task work
- Defined curvilinear back shape with adjustable lumbar provides total back support
- Dramatic mesh back design offers cool, breathable support and follows the natural curvature of the spine
- Seat design optimally aligns legs and hips for long-lasting comfort
- Five-star base and frame are molded from reinforced resin for increased durability
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Plastic, Mesh, Fabric
Overall: 42.5" H x 26.5" W x 26.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 49
Seat Height: 17"
Seat Depth: 20"
Seat Height Adjustable between 17.5" and 22". Back Width: 19". User weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.