Basyx HVL871 Club Chair by Hon
Welcoming spaces should be ... welcoming. They should be designed to put guests at ease and make them feel right at home. Enhance your lobby, waiting room or private office with the basyx by HON tailored club chair. The durable inner construction and deep cushions offer a higher level of comfort, with quality that's built to last.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Provides an unparalleled combination of comfort, durability and affordability
- Smooth, pliable SofThread leather seating surfaces with tailored stitching detail
- Thick, deep cushions provide long-lasting comfort
- Wood legs match the color of the leather and provide a distinguished look
- Durable inner construction offers plenty of support and comfort
- Invites guests to sit comfortably for long periods of time
- Use with coordinating basyx by HON guest chair model HVL853 to create a cohesive look throughout any space
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Leather, Wood
Overall: 32" H x 33" W x 28.75" D
Overall Product Weight: 70
Seat Height: 19"
Seat Depth: 21"
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.