Basyx HVL888 Sofa by Hon
Welcoming spaces should live up to their reputation - they should be designed to put guests at ease and make them feel right at home. Enhance your lobby, waiting room or private office with the basyx by HON sofa, with extra-wide seat cushions to comfortably seat two people.
Offering maximum comfort, support and functionality, basyx by HON seating also minimizes the impact on your bottom line. The high-quality materials, customizable controls and affordable price make it a smart solution for any application.
- Contemporary geometric design sets the tone for a modern visitor space
- Seat cushions are engineered for comfort, featuring over 100 individually wrapped coil springs to reduce pressure points
- Extra wide seat cushions allow two people to sit comfortably
- Back cushion has a clean-out space for easy maintenance
- Durable steel support legs withstand frequent moving and rearrangement
- A tasteful addition to any lobby, waiting room or executive office
- Coordinating basyx by HON HVL885 occasional tables complete the ensemble
Materials & Measurements
Materials: Metal, Leather
Overall: 30.5" H x 67" W x 28" D
Overall Product Weight: 78.3
Seat Height: 18"
Seat Depth: 20"
User Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.