Basyx HVST121 Work Chair by HON
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. The HVST121 task chair offers maximum comfort, support and functionality. Our product is engineered for performance, with features that include a breathable mesh back, durable and soft sandwich mesh, adjustable seat height, adaptable ratcheting back, and adjustable arms that conform to your body. The high-performance asynchronous control lets you fine-tune your posture to address any task in ergonomic comfort. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect addition to the office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty.
- Added comfort with breathable fabric that you can relax into
- The adjustable chair back adapts to fit various body sizes and helps reduce pressure on the lower spine
- Ergonomically formed seat fits nearly any body and adjustable-height arms allow for added customization
- Height-adjustable arms provide all-day support for upper body and shoulders
- Durable sandwich mesh, adjustable arms, and 250 pound weight capacity
- basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 44.48" H x 25.79" W x 25" D
Seat Height: 15.75" - 19.5"
Overall Product Weight: 40
Seat Depth: 18"
User weight capacity of 250 pounds
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.