Basyx HVST312 Work Chair by HON
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. The HVST312 office chair features luxurious SofThread leather for an upscale look and feel, making it a smart and stylish solution for any application. The cantilevered padded arms add to the unique appeal. The high back and seat are designed with segmented padding, providing total body support, and the back also features recessed lumbar cradling for exceptional comfort. This chair offers simple and intuitive controls such as pneumatic seat height adjustment, 360 degree swivel, tilt tension and tilt lock for added customizability and comfort. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect addition to the office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty.
- The smooth, pliable SofThread Leather seating surface with tailored stitching detail gives an upscale, luxurious feel at a compelling price
- This home office chair combines ultra plush segmented padding with mattress-style individually pocked coil seat springs for improved comfort and unparalleled support
- Fully adjustable seat height and seat back recline match your comfort and work preferences
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment, cantilevered padded arms, and recessed lumbar cradling create a comfortable and stylish office chair
- This heavy duty chair has a 250 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use
- Relax knowing this computer chair is backed by the basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 45.9" H x 27.5" W x 29.92" D
Overall Product Weight: 42.2
User weight capacity of 225 pounds
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.