Basyx HVST331 Work Chair by HON
The basyx by HON seating collection is where quality meets value. The HVST331 task chair offers luxurious comfort and support thanks to the ultra-plush double cushions with extra thick segmented padding throughout the back and seat. The smooth SofThread leather further adds to the upscale look and feel. This chair is engineered for performance, with features that include height adjustable padded arms and a multi-adjustable asynchronous control that lets you fine-tune your posture to address any task in total ergonomic comfort. In addition to 360-degree swivel and seat and back height, the HVST331 features an adjustable lumbar support system for additional support. The comfort, stylish look, and price point of this chair make it a perfect ergonomic upgrade to your office, whether at work or at home. This chair meets or exceeds industry standards for safety and durability, and is backed by our basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty.
- Segmented padded back and seat with ultra plush cushioning give this home office chair unparalleled support and comfort with an upscale look
- The smooth, pliable SofThread Leather seating surface gives an upscale, luxurious feel at a compelling price
- Fully adjustable seat back recline, back height, back support, and seat height match your comfort and work preferences
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment, adjustable padded arms, and multi-adjustable asynchronous control
- This heavy duty chair has a 250 pound weight capacity for long-lasting use
- Relax knowing this computer chair is backed by the basyx by HON limited 5-year warranty
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 45.3" H x 26.2" W x 24.4" D
Overall Product Weight: 50.4
User weight capacity of 225 pounds
Assembly Required: Yes
About the Manufacturer
HON Office Furniture
Inspired by practicality and invested in understanding the needs of its customers, The HON Company strives to establish meaningful connections resulting in product solutions and customer support that exceed market demands. As a leading designer and manufacturer of workplace furniture including chairs, storage, panel systems, tables and desks, HON's commitment to serving its customers is rooted in reliable performance and a member culture that is approachable, confident, smart and ready to serve. Headquartered in Muscatine, Iowa, The HON Company has numerous manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout the United States, and markets its products through a nationwide network of loyal dealers and retailers. The HON Company is an operating company of HNI Corporation.