Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
At A Glance:
Flowing and neatly tailored, the Betsy Chair boasts welted seams and tucked-in tufting across its back. Whimsically formed in a circular shape, this chair is comfortable at any angle and makes for the perfect reading nook. Spice up your space with this lounge chair - it adds a sense of motion at the same time as bringing a welcoming vibe.
What's to Like:
- Sturdy Propex substrate has been added to inside backs, outside arms, and under fabric to maintain original form and reduce wear and tear.
- Tight seat is constructed of 2.0 density foam and upholstered by hand to become a tailored part of the style.
- Sinuous springs support the back and give it long-lasting sturdiness, while woven webbing gives the seat resiliency and a supportive foundation.
- Arms (really just the top of the back) are double-padded for comfort and strength.
- Frame is double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement. It'll last for a long time.
- In addition, the frame is responsibly made using SFI-certified wood (Sustainable Forestry Initiative).
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Overall: 31" h x 33" w x 32" d
SFI Certified hardwood frame, 2.0 density foam, double padded arms, webbed seat, spring backs
If you'd like to see all fabric options, please View Younger Furniture's Material Library
About The Manufacturer
Local design, local manufacturing, local company: based out of North Carolina, Younger Furniture has been delivering American-made style, quality, and comfort since 1989. Younger's fresh sofas, chairs, loveseats, and sectionals are known for their solid construction and excellent upholstery. With an ability to produce both modern sofas and traditional furniture, Younger neatly straddles the modern/traditional divide ... without compromise. Their Avenue 62 Collection illustrates their ability to add a Mid-Century look to their oeuvre.
Younger Furniture is becoming more and more widely known for their quality of craftsmanship. Techniques that ensure durability - such as corners that are blocked, double-doweled, glued, screwed, and (for good measure) stapled - give each customer a sofa or lounge chair that can last for decades with the proper care. Generous padding is added in all the places you’ll need it, including under the upholstery at the bottom of each sofa’s front, ensuring comfort and a smooth look.
Take a look at how these sofas are made at Younger's North Carolina facility.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is free!
This is custom made when you order and ships within 5-6 weeks from the purchase date for destinations within the contiguous United States
Standard Ship Method:
Ships via standard freight
For additional information, please see our shipping and delivery policies page.
Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defects
10 Year Warranty
1 Year Warranty
Lifetime Warranty (In Fall of 2017, Younger changed their standard cushion to Y Lux.)
All other parts:
1 Year Warranty
Viewing warranty requires Adobe Reader. You can download the latest version of Adobe Reader here.