by Black and Blum
At A Glance:
More like a ceramic food bowl than your average "food storage receptacle," this Black + Blum lunch box features a revolutionary design with a watertight lid and included sauce dipping area. An inner dish allows you to split different foods so you can microwave a hot dish, but keep other foods cold.
What's To Like:
- BPA free polypropylene means you don't have to worry about your food getting all gross from the plastic.
- Everything you need is included - even a fork.
What's Not to Like:
Wow, this is a tough one. From here, this looks like a great lunch box solution.
The Bottom Line:
The Box Appetit is a great way to store your food on the go, and is much more stylish than the majority of the lunch boxes out there.
- Overall dimensions: 19cm x 19cm x 5.5cm
- Made from BPA free polypropylene and copolyester
- Includes sauce pot, inner dish, and fork, all of which are dishwasher/microwave safe
- Holds 30 fluoride ounces
Black Blum is located in London, England, the European heart of design. Their mission is to give each design it's own character and soul, to create functional products that charm and entertain.