Skovby Buffet SM 502
Small enough to stay out of the way, large enough to hold all that you need for your dining room: at just under three feet wide and high, the SM 502 is a buffet thoughtfully made for smaller dining areas. Choose from Skovby's fine wood veneers to match your style, and finish your dining room's look with this confident little piece of furniture.
Skovby Buffet SM 502 Features:
- Overall: 34" h x 32" w x 18" d
- One wood shelf behind two doors
- One silverware drawer and one storage drawer
- Rich wood veneer choices
- Forms the base of the SM 502/512 buffet and hutch combination
- Pairs well with the Skovby SM 19 and SM 21 dining tables
Skovby Buffet SM 502 is in stock in the following colors:
- Lacquered Black Wenge Veneer
- Lacquered Cherry Veneer
- Call us at (888)467-6278 for more details!
About the Manufacturer
As a family owned company in Denmark, Skovby has a proud history spanning three generations. From a small workshop in 1933 to its position today as a worldwide supplier, Skovby has maintained the same standard of design plus functionality. From the drying of the raw timber and careful selection of veneers to the finished product, no compromise is made. The skills employed in the use of the natural timbers and the variations therein ensure the individuality of each finished piece.
Materials & Measurements
Wood with wood veneerDimensions:
Overall: 34" h x 32" w x 18" d