Cherner Stool with Wood Base
Don't see a configuration you like? Customize your Cherner Stool with Wood Base.
Stool with Wood Base by Cherner
designed by Norman Cherner
The 1958 molded plywood stools have been seen in some high places. Available in counter or bar height with a wood or metal base. The seat is made of laminated plywood of graduated thickness, from 15 plys to 5 plys at the perimeter of the shell. Reissued in exacting detail from the original drawings and molds, the Cherner stools are strong and lightweight.
- Like the original, made entirely in the U.S.A.
- Finishes available: classic walnut, natural walnut, clear beech, 'Stella' Orange, ebony, white, red gum and any combination of finishes
- Custom finishes available
- Available with upholstered seat pads.
- Dimensions: 38.5-42.5" h x 18" w x 21" d
Cherner products have been specified for commercial, institutional and residential environments since 1992. The Cherner Chair Company works closely with architects, designers and furniture collectors to provide custom finishes, review upholstery options, or help select products from our classic finishes and Spinneybeck leather options.
See all product information and details here