Church Stacking Chair, Set of 2
by Gus Modern
At A Glance:
A versatile stacking chair that can be used pretty much anywhere for anything, the Church Chair is a charming, simple blend of plywood and powder-coated metal. Frame is available in a slate or white powder coat. Wood finish is available in oak or walnut veneer. Sold as a set of 2.
What's To Like:
- A stacking chair with gorgeous wood veneer, that looks like it's intended as a permanent fixture of the dining room? Sounds like a winner.
- Equally at home in a modern space as it is in a more eclectic home, the Church Chair is adaptable to your decor, whatever the style.
- Powder-coated steel frame will stand up to all the abuse you'll be (unintentionally) subjecting this chair to.
What's Not to Like:
For some, the metal frame's juxtaposition of angular and curved lines may be a stylistic miss. For others, that same mixture may be a hit. You know what they say about the eye of the beholder.
The Bottom Line:
The Church Chair is just the kind of stacking chair we like to see. Modern, simple, quality materials, easy storage ... Gus Modern has designed a great utilitarian chair.
- Overall dimensions: 31" h x 19" w x 20" d
- Seat height: 18"
- Plywood construction that reveals the many layers used to construct seat and back
- Available in natural oak and walnut veneers
- Frame available in white or slate powder-coated finish
- Plastic bumpers on legs to prevent floor damage
- Stackable design
With a focus on simple forms and honest materials, Gus Design Group's vision is to bring comfortable sofas, modern tables, and striking accent pieces to modern interiors everywhere. Their sofas, lounge chairs, and ottomans are an excellent choice for anyone with a fondness for mid-century design, from which Gus Modern draws much of its inspiration. Gus Modern is based in Toronto, Canada.