Cleon Lounge Chair
by Blu Dot
At A Glance:
Best used as a modular system, the Blu Dot Cleon family makes it easy to set up your living room just the way you need it to be - and then reconfigure it if your needs change.
The Cleon Lounge Chair's arms are removable so it can be attached to the sofa to make whatever seating shape you like. Otherwise, just use it as a stand-alone piece.
- Made from one Ottoman and two Arms
- Strong solid wood & plywood frame
- Down blend cushions for comfort
- Sharp contrast stitching with gently pleated seams
- Black powder-coated steel base with adjustable glides
- Modular and easily connected with the other Cleon pieces to make a reconfigurable sectional seating system
Check out the other pieces in the Blu Dot Cleon modular seating collection for a complete living room set.
About the Manufacturer
Blu Dot was founded in 1997 by John Christakos, Charles Lazor, and Maurice Blanks, three college friends who wanted to bring modern design and quality furnishing to everyone. Based in Minneapolis, Blu Dot does just that today- designing tables, chairs, sofas, and a variety of home accessories. Blu Dot furniture has a distinct feel and appearance- its products achieve a definite flair despite a minimalist appearance.
Materials & Measurements
Solid hardwood and plywood frame with down blend cushions. Powder-coated steel base supported adjustable glide.
Craig Sand: 80% Polyester / 20% Linen blend upholstery
Tait Charcoal / Ochre: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
Overall: 28" h x 52" w x 34" d