CPU Holder 600 by Humanscale
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
CPU600 CPU Holder by Humanscale
The CPU600 offers convenient ergonomic access to all your CPU's ports, drives, and cables. The 360 degree swivel motion it provides saves time whenever hardware upgrades, repairs, or simple unplugging are necessary. The under-desk track mount is easily installed and allows for easy mounting of your CPU within arm's reach.
- Supports CPUs weighing up to 30 pounds
- Fits CPUs 3.5" - 9" wide x 12" - 20" tall
- Rotates a full 360 degrees for convenient access to cables and ports
- Slides smoothly on nylon glides in a 16" track
- Easy grasp handles for easy manipulation of your CPU's position
- Ultra-durable steel and aluminum construction
Why buy a CPU holder?
- They protect your CPU and the vital information it contains from spills, pets, even flooding
- CPU holders reduce wear and tear on your CPU by providing superior ventilation
- 360 degrees rotation, smooth nylon glide track, and an easy grasp handle make manipulating your CPU's position much more convenient
- They accommodate all cords and wires running to and from your CPU
- Cleaning under your desk suddenly becomes a breeze when your CPU is off the floor
- Instillation is simple
- Humanscale CPU Holders come with a 15-year warranty
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Aluminum and cold-rolled, powder-coated steel
Height: CPU height plus 3.6"
Width: 7" or CPU width plus 1.7" (whichever is greater)
Viewing installation instructions requires Adobe Reader. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
About The Manufacturer
|Humanscale's focus since its inception in 1982 has been providing outstanding ergonomic seating and accessories for the home and the office. Their products, which range from task chairs to keyboard trays to CPU holders, are all geared towards making life simpler, easier, and healthier for anyone who works at a desk. Widely recognized for their line of office seating, Humanscale has done much to advance design in some newer product areas- namely in computer and office accessories such as monitor arms, foot machines, and the ergonomic computer mouse. Winner of numerous design awards, Humanscale continues to deliver groundbreaking office tools that combine simplicity, aesthetics, and ergonomics.|
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
Q: What size CPU can this hold?
A: The CPU600 holds CPUs 3.5" - 9" wide and 12" - 20" tall
Q: How much weight can it hold?
A: The CPU600 holds CPUs weighing up to 30 pounds
All Humanscale CPU holders come with a 15-year warranty.