Currant Bar Height Stool by Greenington
Though this item is long gone, we’ve curated a few other products that you might also be interested in. Check them out!
People Who Looked At This Product Also Shopped For:
Currant Bar Height Stool
At A Glance:
Crafted in 100% solid bamboo, the planetGÇÖs most eco-friendly, rapidly renewable resource; Greenington offers a fresh contemporary look with just the right amount of Mid-Century Modern in the Currant Bar Height Stool. Greenington combines beautiful design, rich color, and a winning sustainability story.
- Overall Dimensions: 42" h x 23.5" w x 19" d
- Crafted in 100% Solid Moso bamboo
- No plywood, particle board, or MDF
- Eco-friendly, sustainable resource
- 20% harder than Red Oak
- Fully assembled case goods
- Case pieces feature all 4 sides finished
Also In This Collection
Materials & Measurements
Materials: 100% Solid Moso bamboo
Overall: 42" h x 23.5" w x 19" d
Assembly Required: No
Greenington maintains a respect for the environment, and this shows in all stages of their furniture-making process:
- Bamboo is a quick-growing resource, reaching maturity within 5 years
- Greenington only uses Bamboo that has reached maturity
- The adhesive used to bond strips together into boards emits low levels of formaldehyde, meeting both OSHA and California standards
- Greenington's factories are located near the Bamboo source, minimizing the pre-fabrication carbon footprint
About The Manufacturer
Greenington makes beautiful Bamboo bedroom sets, dining sets, tables, chairs, and beds. Their factories are located in China, right next to our planet's most renewable source of lumber - Bamboo forests. With years of experience making plywood boards out of strips of Bamboo, and an eye for beautiful, balanced furniture design, Greenington stands out as a quality manufacturer of Bamboo furniture. Greenington maintains an edge by using the newest technology and the highest-grade Bamboo available; their factories are run with strict quality control guidelines in order to deliver the finest furniture possible.
Your Recently Viewed Products
Shipping & Delivery
All Greenington products are covered by a six-month Manufacturer's warranty.
What is covered:
- Any manufacturers defect that comes to light during the first six months of the initial purchaser's use
What is not covered:
- Defects caused by improper assembly or disassembly
- Defects occurring after purchase due to product modification, intentional or accidental damage, damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, or exposure to the elements
- Defects occurring if care and maintenance instructions provided by Greenington are not followed
- Cosmetic damage
- Labor, assembly costs, or freight charges
- Furniture used in commercial settings or on a rental basis
- Furniture sold "as is" or on clearance
If your furniture is inherently defective within 6 months of purchase, Greenington will repair, replace or refund.
This product is subject to Smart Furniture's 45 day returns.